We have one secret for the worlds best Chocolate Brownie and we are going to give that secret away.....
Our chocolate brownie is made from the cacao bean using our Full Bean Method™ of chocolate making
Do you want to make our Rich Chocolate Brownie at home... follow these simple steps
- 200 grams Federation Chocolate Bean to Bar chocolate
- 200 grams butter.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 200 grams brown sugar.
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 180 grams almond meal.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/150°C Fan forced.
How to make the brownie
- Melt the chocolate and butter gently over a low heat in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Take the pan off the heat, mix in the vanilla and sugar, and let it cool a little.
- Beat the eggs into the pan along with the ground almonds meal. Turn into a 24cm / 9 inch square baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, the top should be slight set and the middle still gooey.
- Let cool before cutting into slices.