Things may be filling us with uncertainty as this week rolls on, but it is the perfect opportunity to come together as a community and support each other.
We ask you to support small and local businesses including bakeries, butchers, the small fruit and veg shop down the street, the family run bulk foods store and your favourites cafes wherever they may be.
So you maybe be wondering about us at this time and ways that you can help to support our family chocolate factory and our wonderful staff
1. Both our Port Arthur Chocolate experience and our Hobart Chocolate factory at 3 Victoria Street Hobart are open and we will remain so as long as we can!
2. We are a family business that employees local Tasmanian's and we need your support.
3. We will be making chocolate most days, creating our famous hot chocolates and other sweet treats.
4. We are currently pouring 1000’s of beautiful Easter eggs. Hand made and delicious. We will have Milk, Dark, Chocolate, Caramel and ruby eggs. We also will have vegan friendly, gluten free ad no added sugar eggs. As well as our two-ingredient bean to bar chocolate which is made right here in Hobart.
5. You can still visit us in store, or order online at www.federationchocolate.co
6. Coffees and hot chocolates are made fresh from the best ingredients you can have in or take away
7. Our chocolates contain Tasmanian produce, from our saffron and pear pralines to our nut chocolate blocks, when you buy from us you are supporting multiple Family Tassie businesses.
8. We have taken extra sanitation measures on top of the strict ones that we already had in place
9. Please note, we love your keep cups as much as you do! But for now, all takeaway coffee will be served in our compostable cups.
We’re all in this together, stay safe and healthy and look after one another, Maurice, Helen, Rose and our team at Federation Artisan Chocolate